Paul Gillin's blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Paul Gillin's Blog - Social Media and the Open Enterprise: Daily Reading 09/22/2008
Paul Gillin's Blog - Social Media and the Open Enterprise
Monday, September 22, 2008
  Daily Reading 09/22/2008
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
How social media and open computing are changing the business world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States

Paul is a writer and media consultant specializing in information technology topics.

Subscribe:


Buy my book about how new media influencers are changing the rules of publishing.


Or sign up to receive a FREE PDF of my forthcoming book, Secrets of Social Media Marketing. Click the cover image below to register.

>


 Subscribe RSS

Subscribe by e-mail:



Paul Gillin Communications
I'm a writer, speaker and new media consultant. Learn more.




See my


Get my weekly social media newsletter!

Email
First Name
Last Name
Please fill all fields


View the newsletter archive.

View Paul Gillin's profile on LinkedIn


Readers of my blog get discounts for this upcoming event:

Use discount code PAULVIP to get $100 off. Hurry! Prices go up Sept. 19

2RSS.com :: RSS directory
Blog Directory & Search engine Blog Directory


    follow me on Twitter

    Profile for PnD
    Add to Technorati Favorites
    Stats by: